On a budget but still need a beautiful yet effective blog design? The Semi-Custom WordPress Blog Design Package is a budget-friendly option with a custom feel.
What is the Semi-Custom WordPress Blog Design Package?
You will pick out a theme from StudioPress or you can purchase a third party GENESIS Theme. The BLOG portion of the theme will be installed only. I will create a web only logo and customize the blog colors and fonts to match. Your blog will be setup just like the theme blog demo using sample content and images. After I have completed the installation, you will be able to start adding your own content and images. All options are listed below.
Open these samples in new browser tabs for a comparison of both the Lifestyle Pro Theme and the Wander Pro Theme (by phpbits):
What does this simple yet awesome package include? Read on…
Price: $200 | $50 Dep
- ** WordPress Installation **
- Genesis Framework
- ** Any StudioPress Child Theme **
- ** Set-up of Blog as Shown on Demo **
- ** Set-up Menus as Shown on Demo **
- Set-up Sidebar as Shown on Demo
- Custom Favicon
- Custom Background if on Theme
- Styled Blog Title and Description Text OR
- Small Custom Web Only Logo OR
- Installation of Pre-Designed Logo
- Custom Colors Scheme to Match Logo
- Google Font Scheme to Match Logo
- Styled Social Connect Buttons
- Styled Email Newsletter Signup Form
- 4 weeks Customer Service
NOTE #1: I will only install WordPress on one of the preferred Web Hosts OR on a host with cPanel and WordPress as an added feature. Check with your host.
NOTE #2: Any Third Party Themes listed at StudioPress on their Themes page will need to be purchased by the client. Please check with me first because I might have it already.
For great resources for Third Party Feminine Genesis Child Themes, see below. All third party themes must be purchased by the client:
Oh Hello Designs Themes
Restored 316 Themes Themes
Stephanie Hellwig Themes Themes
NOTE #3: I will only set-up your theme as shown on the blog page of the demo. No homepage will be installed/setup even if the theme comes with it. If you need a website with a homepage, please see the Semi-Custom Website Design Package.
NOTE #4: I will only set-up your top navigation menus IF you have a list of the pages you need or you have your pages already created. I do not add content to the pages.
NOTE #6: Rights to any graphics, PSD files, source code, work-up files, source files, etc., are not transferred to the client, and remain the property of their respective owners: StudioPress, The Posh Box and any Graphic Artists.
NOTE #7: In the event your design requires the purchase of any graphics, clipart, fonts, vector art, etc., that I do not have, the additional costs will be added to the final invoice.
Not Included with Package
- Logo File: $150
- Third Party Themes: Client to Purchase
- Any Needed Layout Changes: Quoted
- Custom Sidebar Menu Design: $40
- Custom Footer Menu Design: $40
- Add Content to Pages: $25 per page
- Set-up Contact Form: $30
- Large Web Only Custom Logo: $65
- Custom Print Ready Logo: $150
- Full Width Header: $100
- Posting Signature: $10
- Profile Photo & Bio Graphic: $25
- Post Title Graphic: $10
- Post Divider Graphic: $10
- Sidebar Title Graphic: $10
- Blog Button & Grab Code: $25
- Styled Archive Calendar: $10
- Social Share Buttons for Posts: $10
- “Pin it” on Blog Images: $15
- Custom “To The Top” Script: $20
- Set-up Feedburner for Newsletter: $20
- Setup Slider, 10 Photos: $40
- Custom Login Page: $30
- Simple SEO Optimization: $50
- Google Analytics Installation: $30
- Search Engine Crawler Sitemap: $30
- Plugin Installation: $10 each
- Configuration of Complex Plugins: $100
Need Before Project Start Date
All Semi-Custom WordPress Designs are for self-hosted WORDPRESS.ORG blogs only.
Please have your domain name and web host
setup before your project start date.
Purchase your domain name via DomainsPricedRight.com or NameCheap.com.
I PREFER to work with Twenty70 Hosting. They offer great prices and one-step WordPress installation.
If you are transferring from Blogger to WordPress, you will need to have this process done before I can work on your blog. I recommend the following company for this service:
Wacky Jacqui’s Designs
Migration starting at $99.
You should have a working knowledge of how a blog works. While I will do my best to help you understand the items on the Design Questionnaire, I can not teach you how to use and work your Blog.