Most people forget about Thanksgiving when it comes to decorations. I don’t, right after taking down Halloween, I put up Fall and Thanksgiving decorations. They are so pretty, bright and such bold fall colors, I JUST LOVE FALL! So, let’s not forget about decorating for Fall or Thanksgiving this year!
To help you out and get the kids involved, I created this adorable Print and Color Thanksgiving Mini Banner that would be cute in any room in your home or office. The banner will print on an 8 1/2 x 11 inch sized paper and when colored and cut out, each banner piece is 1 1/4 inches wide by 2 1/8 inches long (to the tip of the banner). Yes, they are small (MINI) but oh so cute when colored and hung up!
This printable is super easy to print and use:
1) Click on the download link below and a PDF file will open in a new window.
2) Click on the download arrow at the top, right-hand side and save.
3) Print the PDF file from your home computer or send it to a printer, Office Max, etc.
4) Color each banner piece.
5) Cut out each banner piece. See my TIP below.
6) You will notice 2 dots on the top of each banner, these are where you punch or cut out tiny holes.
7) Use string, yarn, fishing line, etc., to thread each piece together.
8) Use the Turkey or Pumpkin as a spacer between the two words if you’d like.
9) Hang your new cute mini Thanksgiving banner and enjoy!
TIP: When printed on regular paper, the pieces are very flimsy. We used one of the cut out pieces as a template and cut out a “backing” for each banner piece and glued them together making each one sturdier. We used construction paper as the backing, but you can use any thicker piece of paper for the backing.
This is a 8 1/2 x 11 high resolution (300dpi) PDF.
NOTE: You can print it at home on your own printer, send it to one of the many online printers (Vista Print is a good one), or take your file into your local print shop, Office Max, etc., and they can print it for you. The final quality of the artwork will be determined by the quality of the printer and either the paper or card that you choose. For best results, I highly recommend that you use good quality paper or card stock at least 200gsm and print your artwork at a local print shop or online printing service unless you have a very good high-quality printer at home.
If you have any questions or problems, please do not hesitate to contact me.