To help get the kids involved in the Christmas decorations this year, I created this adorable Print and Color Mini Merry Christmas Banner that would be cute in any room in your home or office. The banner will print on an 8 1/2 x 11 inch sized paper and when colored and cut out, each banner piece is 1 1/4 inches wide by 2 1/8 inches long (to the tip of the banner). Yes, they are small (MINI) but oh so cute when colored and hung up!
This printable is super easy to print and use:
1) Click on the download link below and a PDF file will open in a new window.
2) Click on the download arrow at the top, right-hand side and save.
3) Print the PDF file from your home computer or send it to a printer, Office Max, etc.
4) Color each banner piece.
5) Cut out each banner piece. See my TIP below.
6) You will notice 2 dots on the top of each banner, these are where you punch or cut out tiny holes.
7) Use string, yarn, fishing line, etc., to thread each piece together.
8) Use the Angel, Santa, Snowman, Tree, and Gingerman as spacers before and/or after the words if you’d like.
9) Hang your new cute mini Merry Christmas banner and enjoy!
TIP: When printed on regular paper, the pieces are very flimsy. We used one of the cutouts as a template and cut out a “backing” for each banner piece and glued them together making each one sturdier. We used construction paper as the backing, but you can use any thicker piece of paper for the backing.
This is a 8 1/2 x 11 high resolution (300dpi) PDF.
NOTE: You can print it at home on your own printer, or take your file into your local print shop, Office Max, etc., and they can print it for you. The final quality will be determined by the quality of the printer and the paper that you use.
If you have any questions or problems, please do not hesitate to contact me.