So, it’s not “tomorrow” but in any case, here it is as promised, another cute freebie for July. You still have time to print and have your kiddies color and cut them out, then hang it somewhere in your house for all your 4th of July festivities!
Here are the simple instructions that are also on the download page:
1) Print the PDF file from your home computer or send it to a printer, Office Max, etc.
2) Color each banner piece.
3) Cut out each banner piece. See my TIP below.
4) You will notice 2 dots on the top of each banner, these are where you punch or cut out tiny holes.
5) Use string, yarn, fishing line, etc., to thread each piece together.
6) Use the character banners as spacers before and/or after the words if you’d like.
7) Hang your cute new mini banner and enjoy!
Go snag your free Color & Print Banner Here!
If you enjoy these types of freebies, I would LOVE to hear from you.