Printables are a great way to add a touch of whimsy, love, and inspiration to your home or office, perfect for framing, giving as gifts, or decorating a your living room, family room or nursery — they can go just about anywhere! And the best part is they are FREE!
These Printables are for personal use only, and may not be sold. Feel free to share these freebies but please credit The Posh Box and link back to this page when sharing
on your blog or social media. Please DO NOT link directly to the downloadable; instead link back to the URL of this page. Printables are not to be used as a design on any website, blog,
social media account, or for any other online use. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding!
Print & Color Banners:
Print & Color Banners are 8 1/2 x 11 portrait alignment high resolution (300dpi) PDF’s and are super easy to print and use.
1) Read my simple Terms and Conditions above in the gray area.
2) Click on the download button below the printable and save to your computer or mobile device.
3) Print the PDF file from your home computer or send it to a printer, Office Max, etc.
4) Color each banner piece.
5) Cut out each banner piece. See my TIP below.
6) You will notice 2 dots on the top of each banner, these are where you punch or cut out tiny holes.
7) Use string, yarn, fishing line, etc., to thread each piece together.
8) Use the character banners as spacers before and/or after the words if you’d like.
9) Hang your cute new mini banner and enjoy!
If you find anything wrong with the printable, please let me know so I can fix it.
TIP: When printed on regular paper, the pieces are very flimsy. We used one of the cutouts as a template and cut out a “backing” for each banner piece and glued them together making each one sturdier. We used construction paper as the backing, but you can use any thicker piece of paper for the backing.
NOTE: You can print at home on your own printer, send it to one of the many online printers (Vista Print is a good one), or take your file into your local print shop, Office Max, etc. The final quality will be determined by the quality of the printer and the paper that you choose.