Hello and Welcome to The Posh Box. I’m Pamela Lopez, an entrepreneur with heart and owner/CEO/Designer behind The Posh Box, a small freelance web design studio located in central California, founded in 2007. I’m a wife and a busy mom to three beautiful daughters, a gorgeous granddaughter, an adorable squeezable baby grandson and another granddaughter on the way late July 2017. I have been a Stay-at-home-Mom for just over 19 years and have been working from home for about 11 years. Keeping house, kids, husband and work is very hard but I wouldn’t trade it for anything!
I have been learning and designing at different levels for just over 19 years. Some of my studies have included basic HTML, XHTML/CSS, and web design. My education is always on-going. I use Adobe Photoshp and Illustrator to create and edit all of my design work. I use Crimson Editor and TopStyle Lite for some of my html coding. Oddly enough, my preference for pure html editing is to hand code in notepad or notepad plus.
I specialize in WordPress blogs and websites using the Genesis Framework, which is the most trusted framework in the industry. I also work with Blogger, my long time friend. I love eye-popping colors and clean, fresh new ideas, trendy, stylish, or professional websites and blogs. I will work hard to create an online presence for you that is as unique as you are while still maintaining high quality and affordability.
I love what I do and take great pride in my work. It is important to me that it shows in the finished product. My main goal is to provide my clients with a site that is not only attractive and memorable but also functional and affordable, a design that creates a lasting impression on your visitors or customers that will keep them coming back again and again!
You will find me very easy, professional and most importantly, fun to work with. I will keep you informed about every aspect of designing your site — you will be involved in every step of the way to develop just the right look that makes your new site stand out in the crowd.
A Few Silly Tidbits About Pamela
- I have tried to quit designing several times (it’s hard working from home with small kids running about). I just couldn’t, I LOVE it too much!
- When I’m in between projects, I start a new sample design just because I have to be doing something design-wise, it’s so much fun!
- I’m a font-a-holic! I have literally thousands of fonts on an external hard drive.
- I am also a purse-a-holic. I’m always on the lookout for my next awesome purse!
- I’ve been called a “cheese hoarder”. Maybe I’m a cheese-a-holic too?
- I LOVE riding the BIG scary rides at Six Flags. I’ll never grow up, you can’t make me! lol
- I honestly still miss my 1988 Mazda 626 even though I’ve had a new car for 3 years.