Hello and Welcome to The Posh Box. I’m Pamela Lopez, an entrepreneur with heart and owner/CEO/Designer behind The Posh Box, a small freelance web design studio located in central California, founded in 2007. I’m a wife and a busy mom to three beautiful daughters, 2 gorgeous granddaughters, and an adorable, very spunky grandson. I have been a Stay-at-home-Mom for just over 21 years and have been working from home for about 12 years. Keeping house, kids, husband, and work is very hard but I wouldn’t trade it for anything!
I have been learning and designing at different levels for just over 19 years. Some of my studies have included basic HTML, XHTML/CSS, and web design. My education is always on-going. I use Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator to create and edit all of my design work. I use Crimson Editor and TopStyle Lite for some of my HTML coding. Oddly enough, my preference for pure HTML editing is to hand code in notepad or notepad plus.
I specialize in WordPress blogs and websites using the Genesis Framework for 7 years, which is the most trusted framework in the industry. I also work with Blogger, my longtime friend for over 12 years! I love eye-popping colors and clean, fresh new ideas, trendy, stylish, or professional websites, and blogs. I will work hard to create an online presence for you that is as unique as you are while still maintaining high quality and affordability.
You will find me very easy, professional and most importantly, fun to work with. I will keep you informed about every aspect of designing your site — you will be involved in every step to develop just the right look that makes your new site stand out in the crowd.
My Mission and Core Values
I love what I do and take great pride in my work. It is important to me that it shows in the finished product. My main goal is to create and provide functional websites and blogs for small businesses, small organizations, and individuals, both for men and women. Working together with the client, I will create an attractive, informative and affordable website or blog that meets or exceeds the client’s expectations and needs.
I will always stand behind my commitment to quality and customer satisfaction. My desire is that you are 100% happy with my service and the end product I create for you.
A Few Silly Tidbits About Pamela
- I have tried to quit designing several times (it’s hard working from home with small kids running about). I just can’t, I LOVE it too much!
- When I’m in between projects, I start a new sample design just because I have to be doing something design-wise, it’s so much fun!
- I’m a font-a-holic! I have literally thousands of fonts on an external hard drive.
- I am also a purse-a-holic. I’m always on the lookout for my next awesome purse!
- I’ve been called a “cheese hoarder”. Maybe I’m a cheese-a-holic too?
- I LOVE riding the BIG scary rides at Six Flags. I’ll never grow up, you can’t make me! lol
- I still miss my 1988 Mazda 626 even though I’ve had a new VW Jetta (which I absolutely LOVE and is now paid off!) for almost 5 years. I cried when we sold the Mazda. lol